"The customer's interest should always come first. That's the way it should be."
– Bob Stanley
Questions? Go ahead, ask...
Nobody has all the answers. We're just glad to see you're asking questions:
- When can I reasonably plan to retire?
- What are safe portfolio withdrawal rates?
- How will I send my children to college?
- How can I afford long term care insurance; do I really need it?
- Will my current path allow me to reach my long term financial goals?
Our expertise includes:
- Objective investment advice
- Impartial retirement planning
- Customized asset allocations
- Indexing; evidence based investing
- Social Security benefit strategies
- Pension benefits analysis
- Comprehensive annuity evaluations
- Second opinions
Independent, Objective, Conflict-free Advice - You Are in Control
Fee-Only Financial Planning and investment advice means there are no commission-based products sold, thereby eliminating one of Wall Street's biggest conflicts of interest; self-dealing.
Hourly, Per-Project, Financial Planning and investment advice adds control and cost transparency; you know exactly what you are paying for, when you are paying it... and why.
Fiduciary: A True Financial Advocate; when combined with the RIA fiduciary standard, an hourly based, per-project, fee-only financial advisor can become a true client advocate... always putting their clients' best interests first - the way it should always be, but so rarely is.
Complimentary Meeting & Written Cost Estimate
Bring your questions and concerns to a complimentary 'get acquainted' meeting with a seasoned financial advisor. Review a sample financial plan, define and prioritize your goals, set the scope and desired outcome of any future engagements. After meeting, based on your needs, we will provide a written cost estimate. No surprises, no hidden fees.
Conveniently located at 1580 S Milwaukee Avenue in Libertyville, IL, call for an appointment - 847-816-0170 - or email Bob at: BobStanley@rwsinvestmentplanning.com
At R.W. Stanley Investment Planning, we sell no products, and manage no assets... thus ensuring you truly objective, conflict free advice.